The Internet’s growth, popularity and usefulness depend on the secure handling of personal and financial information. The protection of consumers’ sensitive information is critical to CCBank success. Thus, in conjunction with our partners we provide you with a high degree of security by utilizing the latest security techniques and methodologies.
Our CCBank Loan Payment application employs the following controls and measures:
- Uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256 bit encryption for all transmissions of consumer data in order to assure privacy.
- Automatically logs out an end user after a certain period of time in order to protect personal information from onlookers.
- The password can be changed by the end user at first sign on and subsequently. This further protects the end user from tampering by others.
Network and Facility Level
Our CCBank Loan Payment application-processing servers are located within state-of-the-art facilities where we and third parties conduct regular reviews of our methodologies in order to satisfy SBA and CIP banking requirements. The hardware, networking and facility security measures are described below:
- Redundant firewalls configured to deny everything unless it is expressly permitted.
- The data center utilizes intrusion detection and scanning software from ISS. This software identifies network and system attacks and responds through session termination and firewall reconfiguration.
- 3 level card key access to gain entrance to systems including a card and palm scan.
- Around the clock physical monitoring of systems and security incident response team available 24 hours a day.
- Personnel background checks for key positions.
Alternate plain English simple version
You agree to not allow your User ID and password to be used by any unauthorized individuals. You are responsible for all payments authorized using CCBank Online Pay. If you permit Authorized users or other persons to use CCBank Online Pay or your User ID and password, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize. If you believe your User ID and password have been lost or stolen, or that someone may attempt to use CCBank Online Pay without your consent, you must notify us at once.