An online personal loan for you—simple, secure, and funded as soon as the next business day .3
- Up to $5,000 depending on state of residency
- 18-month term1
- Access to FREE credit score
Short-term loans can work for smaller, unexpected expenses. But if you find yourself needing more money, with more time to repay, Xact could be the solution you’ve been looking for. With loans up to $5,000 and 18-month terms, you could get the funds you need to consolidate debt into one easy payment. See the difference – with Xact.
- Larger loan amounts – $1,000–$5,000
- Save time and apply online
- 18-month loan1
- Consolidate debt into one payment
- Access to FREE credit score
For questions or concerns about your loan, please call our servicing center at 800-316-4220.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Actual loan amount and terms will vary based on final evaluation and credit qualifications. Payment amounts vary by loan term and rate. As an example, if you borrow $1,500 with a 157.42% APR and an 18 month term, your payments would be $159.97 per month. Annual percentage rate “APRs” range from [145% – 225%]. APRs will vary depending on credit qualifications and loan amount.
2. Payments must be made on time in order to enhance credit with lender.
3. Approval depends upon meeting legal, regulatory and underwriting requirements. All times and dates are based on Eastern Time (ET). If your loan is approved and originated by 8:00 p.m. ET on a business day, your funds will typically become available on the next business day. The lender may, at their discretion, verify application information by using national databases that may provide information from one or more national credit bureaus, and the lender may take that into consideration in the approval process.
The Xact® Loan is an installment loan originated and funded by Capital Community Bank a Utah Chartered bank located in Provo, UT, Member FDIC.
* Xact loans to Alabama residents have a maximum amount financed of $2,000. Xact loans to California residents have a maximum amount financed of $2,400.
Notice to California consumers: In order to process credit applications, service accounts, and provide the best online and in-store experience, we collect various categories of information on consumers during the application process. Categories of information may include name, address, signature, telephone number, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license or state identification information, bank information, credit information, employment-related information, internet and network information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from this information.
Notice to Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin Customers: Xact Installment loans are originated by Capital Community Bank, a Utah chartered bank, located in Provo, UT, Member FDIC.